Why Join The Lucas Group?
Our culture, coaching, and systems allow you to thrive and build a business within our team.
- You’ll receive 360 leads per year as a full-time agent on our team.
- You’ll have a complete lead and contact management system, so you’ll know exactly who to call every day.
- You’ll get more buyer leads off every listing with our yard sign capture system.
- Our Marketing Director ensures that your listings are exposed to the widest audience of buyers and agents.
- Listing Presentation- Agents around the country ask for our iPad listing presentation because of its high-quality graphics and flexibility to adjust the presentation on the fly. You’ll walk into every appointment confident that you can take the listing.
- Reverse Prospecting- For any home, we can go to our database of thousands of buyers and pull a list of buyers looking for that exact type of home. Imagine presenting this list to a potential seller client. This is an extremely powerful tactic that will set you apart from top agents around the country, and we offer this to every agent on our team.
We have training 3 times a week to help you improve your craft so that you can be the best that you can be
Dialogue Training- Every Wednesday you’ll get the best training on scripting and dialogue from experienced agents who are on the ground workingwith clients every day.
Friday Live Training- You’ll learn strategies for negotiation, lead follow-up, listing presentation and dialogue, and the trainings are recorded so you can reviewthese videos at your convenience.
- With our help, you’ll know exactly what to say in every situation.
Culture and Coaching
- You’ll participate in our Monday Morning Team Meetings to review prospecting numbers from the previous week and learn from each other.
- Success Manager- You’ll have weekly one-on-one meetings to review your goals, leads, transactions, dialogue, long-term business objectives and questions that arise from specific client situations.
- You’ll get comprehensive and in-depth training you need to give the best service to your clients and attract more clients.
- Team Activities- You’ll get to participate in monthly team events, monthly sales incentives, and annual team trips.
- We have an extremely supportive and close-knit team. We help each other out and genuinely have a good time working together. You’ll never feel alone or forced to sink-or-swim.
- Showing assistants- These specialist agents can show homes so you can focus on higher-income activities.
- Client Care Specialist- Our CCS will update your seller clients with showing feedback and the latest market information.
- Transaction Coordination- Once an offer is accepted, you’ll turn your client over to our Transaction Coordinator (TC) Team who will take the deal to closing, ensuring that all paperwork is handled, problems are prevented and your deal goes through on time.
- Sign Runners- You’ll never install a lockbox or put up your own yard sign. We take care of everything.
Systems & Strategies
- For newer agents, we know exactly what it takes to ramp up, attract clients and start generating commissions.
- For experienced agents, we know exactly how to double and triple your business by plugging into our proven, flexible system.
- You’ll learn best practices for follow-up that turn internet leads into closed deals
- You’ll learn how to generate clients from your own sphere and build a database that brings repeat and referral business year after year, so you depend less on internet leads and prospecting.